Note: I do not make money off of links. Links are just to show ya’ll what I’m talking about!
Okay – mea culpa. This was deceptive.
Potatoes are for sure not keto. But you know what is? Mashed cauliflower! Here’s my tips for some yummy Instant Pot Mashed Cauliflower!
I recommend using an immersion blender.
Mashed Cauliflower: About 4 servings | 2.5g net carbs | 3.1g fat | 2.6g protein
Ingredients / Tools:
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 1 oz heavy whipping cream
- Salt (to taste)
- Instant Pot
- Immersion blender
- Step 1: Wash and cut your cauliflower into large pieces. Toss inside your instant pot, along with a little bit of water, per your instant pot directions. (Usually just an inch or two of water). Pressure cook for about 6 minutes.
- Step 2: Drain the water from the cauliflower and put the cauliflower back into the instant pot.
- Step 3: Add approx. 1 ounce of heavy whipping cream. Use you immersion blender to blend the heavy whipping cream and cauliflower together. Season to taste with salt.
TIP! After eating all of, or putting away your mashed cauliflower, fill your pot with soapy water. Then use your immersion blender inside said soapy water and “blend”. This will clean up the immersion blender and remove a lot of the food particles from the pot that you were using! Then rinse the blender and put away!
Clean up made easy!