Note: I am not affiliated at this time with any links. All links are simply to provide an example of the product I use/recommend.
Make your Thanksgiving more KETO with some delicious dirty keto cranberry sauce! This recipe is SUPER simple, uses 3 ingredients and takes about 20 minutes! I prefer using allulose because the ratio for white sugar is 1:1, which makes conversions simple! If you have a sugar alternative you prefer, check out this nifty conversion calculator!
- 1 cup of Allulose
- 1 cup of water
- 4 cups (12oz) of fresh cranberries
- Bring your 1 cup of water and 1 cup of allulose to a boil. While the water heats, rinse your cranberries and remove and funky ones.
- When the water begins to boil and the water becomes clear as the sugar dissolves, add the cranberries.
- Let the water come back up to a boil, then simmer for about 15-20 min, until your cranberries burst and depending on how “chunky” you want your sauce.
- Turn off stove, let your cranberry sauce cool, and put into a container for storage.
Yield: About 16oz of cranberry sauce (32 servings).
|1 serving (.5 oz. or 1 tablespoon)||1g||0g||0.1g|
That’s it! Super simple!